Sunday, February 8, 2009

Runaway Train

"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water"

Of all the fun endowed upon me at Sunway Lagoon yesterday, I can't seem to shake the annoyance of missing the roller coaster ride. I got pretty peevish when I was told that the gate was already closed. Everybody speaks of a second chance, but I doubt that a second trip will happen soon..or later for that matter.

Oh well, it can't be helped.

As expected, and just in case you don't know already, Sunway Lagoon is awesome. It's much better than the adverts on TV or magazines that you have feasted on, the real thing doubles the amount of fun you let yourself believe. Dedz and her amazing waterproof camera took several *great* shots, like this:


and this:


ah, the joy:D

..and many, many more at FB to satisfy your ogling..haha

This is how I intend to spend my semester. . to revel in pure, unadulterated fun because it's about time life shifts direction and follow my lead.

I will not be deprived!

4 comments:

Amanda Christine Wong said...

water-proofed camera? wicked! Oh but that buggy ride is such a climax buster huh...when it was a over, i was like "wtf? that's it?"

anonymous said...

wow!
this is so surreal~
i mean,
we all were planning to go there.
but a plan is always a plan and not more than that.
*sigh*
jess...
im am green with envy.
uwaaaaa....~

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

I know!!! so much for a "scenic ride"..it's only like 5mins and there was not much to see.

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

yeah Taufik, i get what you mean. We've been planning to go to SL since last semester, but sem ni baru dapat pegi. My advice - go while you still can. Throw caution to the wind once in a while and just have fun. It will be worth it in both good & bad way (n_n)/